"All that I am or hope to be I owe to my angel mother."
(I stole this quote from my dear friend Michelle who lost her mother to cancer about 2 years
ago. Thanks Michelle! This quote is so perfect!)
Here are some pictures of my beautiful mother!

This was her most recent school picture before she passed away Feb. 3rd 1996. She was our school librarian!
I cannot believe she has been gone 16 years! I still feel her with me all of the time and can't wait for the day when we are all reunited again for all time and eternity! I love you dearly. Happy birthday! She would have been 57 today!







5 comments:
Jess, what a beautiful tribute to your amazing mom. I know she is looking down and is so proud of the mother/person you are! I still can't believe it has been 16 years. What a beautiful woman. Love you much! Jen
That quote is perfect!
Jess, what a beautiful tribute to your amazing mom. I know she is looking down and is so proud of the mother/person you are! I still can't believe it has been 16 years. What a beautiful woman. Love you much! Jen
That quote is perfect!
What a wonderful tribute to your Mom. She is such a beautiful woman Jess! I still think about you all the time and all that you had to go through. I think you are amazing! You are such a wonderful Mommy and I am sure that your Mom is so proud of the woman that you've become! Love and miss you!
I think I could ugly cry over this post :) Your mom is so beautiful and I can see that all three of you girls look like her. It is also fun to see pictures of you and Jen when you were younger because I can see your boys look similar to both of you :) The quote is by Abraham Lincoln, I love it! I bought that quote embroidered and framed for my mom and I a few years ago, it is my favorite. I know our angel mothers are very near. I'm so grateful to have you as a friend.
Oh Jess, what a sweet mom you have. And she is beautiful! Just like you!! It was nice seeing pics of you and your family while you were little.
Post a Comment