Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dane's 3rd Birthday!

I know that I say this every birthday, but I CANNOT believe that Daners is already 3!!! He is growing up so fast and is becoming more and more independent every day. He is the comedian in our family and always keeps us smiling and laughing. He was soooo excited for his birthday at Makutu's Island mainly for the skee ball! He also is so happy that he is 3 now so that he can go to preschool. Every day he says he has preschool today and I have to remind him that it doesn't start for about 6 months, but he can't wait! He also is looking forward to taking music class and playing soccer, which will all start sometime this year. Daners had a blast at his party and was so happy that the Ropers and Uncle Sam were able to come and celebrate!






































Happy birthday sweet Daners! We love you so very much and feel so blessed that you are ours! You are so silly and so much fun to be with! You are such a blessing to our family:) Thank you family for coming to the party and celebrating Daner's special day. Also, thank you for the presents and phone calls. You all helped Daners feel very special and loved! Thank you so much:)

No comments: