"Through tears and trials, through fears and sorrows, through the heartache and loneliness of losing loved ones, there is assurance that life is everlasting. Our Lord and Savior is the living witness that such is so." -President Thomas S. Monson
We love and miss our dear mother and think of her daily. We joyfully look forward to the day when we will all be reunited again. Until then, she is my guardian angel, role model, and serves as the root of my tesitmony in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
6 comments:
She sure is beautiful Jes. I can't believe it was so long ago.
I agree! Your Mom really is beautiful! I liked what you said in your post. The quote by Pres. Monson is perfect. Your kids are lucky to have a mom like you. I'm sure your mom is proud!! Love you Jess!
I love that quote that you wrote from President Monson. What a sweet post about your Mother. She is sure beautiful. Just like her three daughters! You are a wonderful Mom Jess!
A beautiful tribute to a beautiful person!
I think about her often.... I love you Jess :)
I love that quote. Thanks for sharing it. I always saw this photo in your living room and I can't believe I didn't know your mom passed away for so long. I can wait to VT you soon. I will call you.
Post a Comment