Friday, January 22, 2010

Dane is Loving His New View!

I can't believe it is already time to turn Dane's car seat forward! He is such a big boy now and about 2 weeks away from being 1! He was so cute when I put him in his big car seat for the first time. He couldn't wipe the big grin off of his face and just kept kicking, laughing, and flapping his arms like a little penguin! His sweet little smile and sparkly eyes make my heart melt:) He is such an angel.


Logan's car seat is in the middle because we have Dane's old car seat still in for when we babysit Julie's baby Jaxon.Here is Dane going in for a nice, big, wet one on sweet little Jaxon's head:)

6 comments:

Nat and Jordy said...

Dane is such a cutie and he is becoming such a big boy! It was so great to see you Jess! You are such a great friend! I was also so happy to see you Dane and Ben (we will save Logan for next time). Hopefully I will see you again soon! Love you!

JR and Brynn said...

What!?!?! He is almost 1?!?! Where did the time go? Your boys are so adorable, Jess. They always seem to be so dang happy. Hope you are doing great! Have a wonderful New Year.

The Pennington's said...

I love how excited he is, so cute! Glad we had dinner while you were here it was great to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Glad Dane is moving up in the world and facing forward:) I love how excited he looks! Such a cute kid!!

The Bonham Family said...

Is that not such a great day! It's like they are on some sort of exciting roller coaster ride! I love when they can finally face forward. I got that same car seat for the twins and have loved it! It was so good to see you at dinner and just love you. You look fantastic!

The Thurber's said...

This is a cute post, Jess. I love their happy faces!