
Grandma and Grandpa Bryner gave Logan this tractor for his birthday and I think it is his most favorite toy ever!!! Thank you guys!
Dane's turn with the tractor was VERY short lived:)
Dane is now sitting up like a big boy and...
sitting in his high chair!
We went bowling with Sam, Clark, and Lindsay

Logan found out how heavy the bowling ball was the hard way:)
We had a fun time with them and always love it when they come to visit! Love you guys!
3 comments:
Jess, your boys are so cute. I can't believe dane is sitting up. Wow. It looks like it might be time for another one... ;)
Happy B-Day to Logan!!! It looks like you guys have had a very busy and fun summer! Your boys are so darling and are getting so big. You and Ben have such great families! Love you guys!
look at your beautiful babes!!!! you guys are awesome! I cant believe you are a momma twice over. so cute.
Post a Comment