Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The BIG 3-0!!!

Today is Jen's 30th birthday!!! Last weekend some of her friends threw her (and another one of her friends turning 30) a big party, which was a lot of fun! Today, me and a bunch of Jen's friends met up at Cheesecake Factory for lunch and did a little shopping. Unfortunately, Jen has some sort of little bug and is feeling nauseated anyway from her pregnancy (20 wks prego with baby girl Riley) so she is going to spend the rest of the day resting, which a busy mom of 3 can never get enough of!

Jen is such an amazing mom and sister/best friend. She is such a great example to me and I am so thankful to have her in my life!

Jen I hope that you have a fabulous day and start feeling better:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we all love you very much!!!

5 comments:

Lac said...

Happy BDay to your sissy. I know from your blog that you two are best friends. There's nothing better than a sister!

Aly said...

Happy Birthday cute Jen!! I love that you and your sisters are so close!

The Bonham Family said...

Happy Birthday Jen! Im glad you girls are all so close! Happy Birthday!

Julie Wright said...

Oh Jess that was nice to do for Jen, and Jen I love you too sooooooooooooooo much and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe you're 30! It's weird, it seems like me you and Jess are still little, but I guess not really hahaha :)
Love you both,
Ju

Jen said...

Thanks so much cee. What a nice post! And THANK YOU for being there for me these past couple of days who would've thought that "little bug" would have turned out to be such a nightmare!!! I love you!