My first ultrasound at 8 weeks!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Guess What...
...I'm PREGNANT!!! I will be 15 weeks this Friday and my official due date is January 30th. We are way excited to have another little baby join our family and Logan will absolutely LOVE a new little playmate:) I waited a while to make my official announcement just to make sure that everything was okay and it really has been an uneventful pregnancy so far. Of course, I've had the usual nausea and drowsiness, but nothing more than that. We feel so blessed to be pregnant again and I will keep you up to date on all of the details until this little one arrives:)
My first ultrasound at 8 weeks!
My first ultrasound at 8 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting... I clearly understand the pregnancy whoas! For me, I'm finally not sick anymore, just uncomfortable. Again, Congrats! Are you going to find out what you are having?
Congratulations! So exciting. I want to see some little girls up in here!
Ok- THanks for finally posting that I wanted to keep saying how the crap are you staying so thin pregnant! Ok maybe it's just me that gains 100 lbs!!! Im so happy for you! Im also so happy your not sick anymore! Keep me updated. I hope this pregnancy goes so smooth for you! You are gonna do great!
Congratulations! That is so much fun!
Congrats!! We are really happy for you!! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer.
COngretulations! We are excited to find out if the baby is a boy or girl!
Congrats Jess and Ben! So happy for you. We need a little ballerina this time :)
Suzy
Yeah! I am so excited for you. Logan is going to be such an amazing big brother. Congrats Jess! I really am so happy for you cute little family.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Logan will love having a little playmate!
Wow! THat is super exciting, Jess! I am so happy for you. I can't believe you are already so far along. How wonderful. Logan will have so much fun.
Congratulations! What exciting news!
So fun for your little ones to be close in age.
We're so excited for your pregnancy news! Can't wait to see a little Logan Jr. or junior-ette! Hope you're feeling well!
Love, Marie
Wahoo! I am so happy and excited for you guys! You looked amazing at Lou's shower and have the mother glow! You are such fantastic mom!
Love you and Congrats!
Congrats Jess! I am so excited for you! You'll have to let me know if the second time around is any easier!
Congrats to you guys! That is so exciting! Little Logan is so adorable!
Post a Comment