

This weekend my dad, AKA "Ampa", and Paula came to visit. I would like to say that the only purpose for their visit was to see us, but my dad also had a lot of work to do all over the Phoenix valley and Paula had some dental work done by Matt. To say the least, they were very busy, but we managed to spend a lot of time together and for whatever reason brings them to AZ, we are so thankful and blessed to see them as often as we do.

We did our usual trip to Peter Piper Pizza, spent a lot of time talking, eating, playing with the boys, went to church, and watched quite a bit of the Olympics.

It was a fun weekend and the boys absolutely LOVE when they come to visit! We love you guys and can't wait to see you again in a few weeks:)
Logan loves his "Ampa"...I promise:)
4 comments:
your dad is so great with his grandbabies! I love it. There is nothing better than g-pa!!
Jess- I love your dad, he is such a great guy! Im glad he gets out often to visit you guys! I love when the boys bond with their grandpas it's such a neat bond they need!
Grandpa's are just the best! Looks like the kids adore him :) Sounds like you had a lot of fun too!
Sorry I have missed so many posts. Of course I have known about your pregnancy, but I am happy you announced it and that all is well.
We will miss the Shakespear's too.
And, of course we love our Ampa and Paula. we are so blessed to have them!
Love you.
Post a Comment