Friday, April 11, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa Bryner's Visit

Our first activity once they arrived was meeting Sam and Emily at Organ Stop Pizza.
 The kids LOVED it! Reid was enamored with all of the lights and music!
 While you eat your pizza (GF pizza too) there is a muscian playing this enormous organ up on stage with lights, puppets, and all sorts of other instruments incorporated. They play covers of popular songs from all decades and take requests too. It was really fun!
 He is working really hard at pulling himself up on all fours. Not yet sweet baby!;)
 The next day, Sam and Emily came over to hang out while Annette and Brent were here.
 The kids LOVE playing with Sam and Emily!







 After dinner it was such a nice night to sit out and chat.

 After a warm morning walk with Grandma and Grandpa, Reidy Roo was loving some water from his   sippy cup. He is getting so good at drinking from it! 


 Rice cereal tastes so much better when Grandma feeds it to you!



 We are on a mission! Grandma and Grandpa just bought the boys kites from the Dollar Store and now we need extra string for the kites.
We couldn't resist the photo op:)
 Extra string and kites...check! Let's go fly a kite!!!

































 After kite flying, we went to In-N-Out for dinner. 
 These silly boys literally passed out when they got home from their day of fun with G & G. I love how Logi fell asleep with his In-N-Out hat on:) Such fun grandparents they have!
Phoenix Zoo!


Is is weird that I was TERRIFIED to touch the stingrays??? I am such a boob! My boys, Ben, Annette, and Brent loved touching them! Just Beau and I would not join in on the fun. I was busy taking pictures anyway;)









We tried to get Beau to touch them, but we were both still nervous:) Finally after a lot of convincing from my brave little boys, I touched a stingray for them. It was icky and slippery and scared me, but I did it for them. Annette helped me to be brave and did it with me:) I touched like 3 of them. I tried to be done after just one touch, but no one would let me get away with that:) Done and done! I would do anything for those cute faces except touch a snake;)





The boys LOVED the snakes...yikes!







He FINALLY got his snow cone! He had been begin for one for days!









This guy loves his blankie. My boys can relate;)

The monkeys were awesome!


Zoo Train Ride







We had so much fun at the zoo!!!


Log's soccer game




Go #10!!! He was hustling!!!

Cutest little piggies:)

Thanks grandpa! That is quite a load!
We had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa! We always look forward to their visits! They headed down to Tucson to see Clark, Lindsay, and their kiddos and will be back to our house in a couple days.


General Conference time!!!
We played a game during conference. Each time they heard a certain word written on the cards attached to the candy, they could eat a piece. This kept their attention for a few talks;) 





I love conference so much and always look forward to it! Such a spiritual feast:)

These cute cousins love each other so much!
It's cute Casey Bugs 2nd birthday!!!
So sweet:)
Trent and Rylee are so cute with Reid:)


Yay! Happy birthday sweet Casey!!!
Trent, Logan, Dane, and Wade. Such cuties!
Beau and Seth
Make a wish!
Yay!!!

Yum!
Reid Roo is back at it. He keeps wanting to get in a pre-crawl position. Too soon! He doesn't need to crawl yet;)


 And he's rollin! It gets him where he wants to go:)

 Here he goes again!






 He is very determined!
 They ADORE each other!
 Ta da!!! Pre-crawl position (4/9/14)





 Such a fun super hero phase:) Such cuties!





 Grandma and Grandpa are back from Tucson! Now we are going to eat at Freddy's then go to the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple!!!

 He is the silliest!


 Aww! I love it when my boys hold hands:)
 Walking to the Easter Pageant:)


As we were walking, Dane accidentally walked straight into a huge metal rope that was part of a big telephone pole! Poor Daners hit the rope directly on his eye! He was lucky that it didn't cut his cornea! Poor boy had a pretty bad cry (this is Dane so, he was hysterical), but we were happy that he wasn't seriously hurt. Poor guy...it broke my heart to see him hurt so badly:( 
He surprisingly bounced back pretty quickly and was in good spirits the rest of the night. These pictures are so sad:( Poor boy:(
 Sam and Emily went early and reserved a great blanket spot for us!





 See, Daners was back to himself again. Thank goodness!
 The boys got to touch a real lamb that was part of the show.


 Aunt Emily is so cute with our boys:)




 We LOVE the Easter Pageant and look forward to it every year! I love how into it the boys get and I love all of their questions about Jesus throughout the show. They radiate with the Spirit as they watch the show and talk about it for weeks after. It has such an amazing impact on them and us as well. Such an incredible way to start off the Easter season! I love reading the scriptures, but nothing makes them come to life more than to see them reenacted. Going to the Easter Pageant is one of my most favorite family traditions!


 Grandpa is so nice to help take care of filling in all of our gopher holes. He enlisted the boys to help, which they loved and of course had to wear their super hero costumes while working:)












 One last walk before Grandma and Grandpa have to go:(


 The kids (especially Dane) are obsessed with picking pecans. I'm surprised at how much they love to eat them! Luckily, we have a whole pecan orchard across the street;)

 Pecan hunting. Most of the pecans they find are on the ground.



 They love to visit the neighbors' animals:)





 Up on all fours again!!!

 Baby planking!
 So sweet!

 He is going to be crawling before we know it!
 Kisses:)
 He loves his blankie just like his brothers do.
 Bye bye Grandma and Grandpa! We'll miss you guys! Love you!
 He's even practicing in his crib! He is VERY determined to figure this crawling thing out ASAP!


 He is the squishiest! Love it! I want to eat those thighs for dinner!

 Thunder thighs!!!
 This is not acceptable!!! What does he think he's doing?!? I think it is safe to say, that he has mastered the pre-crawl position. Now what is he going to do next?;) (4/11/14, 7 months)


 He's doing great with his sippy cup! (4/11/14)

No comments: