Sunday, October 27, 2013

More October Randomness & Birthdays

 My dad was in town for a couple days. He loves to spend time with his new "BFF" (AKA Reid).
 Reid is 12 weeks old now and oh so smiley!!!
 I had just sneezed. It scared poor little Reidy Roo:)



 He is soooo ticklish, loveable, and squishy!!! Love this bug so much!
 Logi is one cute soccer player!
 He loves his team and his coach. He has been with most of the same players and Coach Chris for years now. He ALWAYS is excited to go to practice or games.

 Go # 9!!!
 Logan is a great goalie, but his strongest position is playing defense. He is very aggressive at stealing the ball and keeping it away from the other team.
 Beau Beau and his best friend, blankie. What would we do if we ever lost it!?!?
 Enjoying being outside
 I think we have another little soccer player on our hands!

 Get em Beau!
 This is Beau's "Pumpy Shirt" as he calls it. It really is his newborn costume as you may have guessed;)
 He constantly wanted to wear his "Pumpy Shirt" all day long, every day.

 Beau loves pumpkins and loved to drag around pumpkin decorations and ravage the painted pumpkins on the porch. Such a cute stinker!
 For my birthday, Logan and Dane helped dad make me my favorite cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip!
 They were delicious and made with love:)
My b-day card from the boys:)


 Look who's sitting in his bumbo already!

 Birthday hugs from my little hooligans!

Love my boys so much! 
 We went to the Ropers for Sunday family dinner and to celebrate our three b-days! Mine is the 27th, Seth's is the 28th, and Matt's is the 29th.
 The kids singing Happy b-day to us cha cha cha style!


 I had a wonderful birthday! Earlier in the week, Ben and I went out to dinner and movie and my friends took me out to breakfast. I really felt so much love from family and friends. I guess being 32 is going to be alright;)!
 This kid is always building something! He loves tracks and putting things together. He is very creative with what he comes up with. Maybe engineering or architecture is in his future? I love his imaginative play!


 He even had to sleep in his "Pumpy Shirt" almost every night!
 Reid is already batting at toys. He is getting too big way too fast!
 My cute little no neck Reidy Roo! Love him!

No comments: