HE or possibly SHE are due to join our family August 2nd! We are absolutely thrilled and feel so blessed! So far, this pregnancy has been just like my past three. I have the yucky nauseous stuff, but no throwing up. I am tired, but I think I have been tired since 2007 so nothing new;) I am, however, craving orange juice, which is a new one for me and something that I rarely drink...not anymore:) Overall, I feel pretty good and very excited to meet this little angel!
I had my positive pregnancy test on November 24th (while we were in CA for Thanksgiving) and I had my first doctor's appointment today. Logan and Ben came along and everything looks great! Logi felt really special seeing the baby on the ultrasound. The doctor even wrote, "Hi mom, dad, and Logan!"on one of the ultrasound pictures:) Yay! We are very excited!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment