Sunday, May 13, 2012

Baby Case's Blessing on Mother's Day

It was so fun to have family in town for baby Case's blessing. Matt gave a beautiful blessing on a beautiful Mother's Day Sunday:) It is crazy how just last year, this day, we blessed baby Beau! Now he is the big baby in the family and Case is the newborn:)
Love his chubby cheekies!
The proud parents (Jen and Matt) with baby Case!
All 5 of the Roper kids! (Trent, Seth, Rylee, Wade, and Case)
The rest of the day was spent eating, hanging out together, and relaxing at the Roper's house. My kids and Benny spoiled me this Mother's Day. I am so lucky to be a mother of 3 healthy, happy, sweet, beautiful boys! There is nothing more important or rewarding to me than being a mom! Yes, I have my bad moments, but the good moments completely outweigh any of the bad! My boys bring so much joy and happiness into my life each and every day. It is so fun to watch them grow up and experience things for the first time. I am so proud of my boys and wish nothing but the best for them always. I am grateful for the sealing powers of the temple and the comfort of knowing that my sweet little family will be together for all time and eternity:)
Here are some of the adorable things that Logan made me:



Logan wrote that all by himself, dad just told him how to spell a few words. Soooo cute! Daners was supposed to color in the card, but didn't feel like it:) Ben gave me a few little gifts and let me go shopping when we were in LA. He also was extra helpful that day, but he always is super helpful! I am one lucky mama! It was a wonderful Mother's Day! I love all 4 of my boys so very much!

No comments: