This trip, we stayed with Julie and Jax. It was so fun to spend some much needed quality time with them! We spent a lot of time hanging out, eating, taking Zumba classes (Ju is a Zumba instructor now at many gyms in the SLC area...she is amazing at it...soooo fun!), playing with our babies, hanging out with dad, and celebrating Jax's 2nd birthday twice!
He had his "friend" party at Chuck-E-Cheeses, which was a lot of fun! He especially liked licking the frosting off of his cupcakes and playing Skeeball.
He did NOT like this Monster Truck ride at all and was begging to get off:)
He got a lot of great present and had a blast at his par-tay!
After Jax's party, Beau and I went to Alana's baby shower. It was at Suzy's parents' house and Suz and Nat hosted the party. They did such a fabulous job and it was so good to see my girlfriends that I have known since elementary school! I miss them sooo much! Alana is the cutest prego I have ever seen and she actually had her baby 11 days early (9/15/11)! They had the shower just in the nick of time because baby Clark was very eager to come and join the fun! I am so happy for Alana and I know she is going to be the best mom!
Shower pictures coming soon:)
Lastly, we had Jax's family party at dad's house. The party was also combined with Paula who's birthday is September 12th as well. Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen, Jessica Jean, and Kia all came to celebrate! My dad made his famous "loaf" (meat loaf) and my Grandma brought the cakes (one for Jax and one for Paula). We had a lot of fun eating and spending time together.
Jax had a great birthday and it was a lot of fun to be there to celebrate it!
Beau and I had a great trip home and thankfully there were no terrorist attacks (it was 9/11);)
It was a fun trip and really makes me miss living in good old UT.
1 comment:
Baby Beau is the happiest little baby I've ever seen :) I'm so glad you had the chance to bring him to the shower.
xoxo
Suzy
Post a Comment