Saturday, June 11, 2011

3 Months!

Our little Beau Bugs is already 3 months and he is as cute as a button! He's smiling so much now and is starting to interact more and more everyday. He still is doing very well with sleeping during the night (he does 6-8 hour stretches nightly...so amazing), but takes short little cat naps throughout the day...maybe one 1 hour nap a day. He also loves to coo and bat at his hanging toys.
His brothers adore him...in their own way:) Logan is very protective and nurturing. I often hear him trying to mimic my baby voice and what I say to baby Beau...so cute:) Dane on the other hand, does "nice, soft touches" most of the time, but occasionally he will give him a wack, put a blanket over his head, or try to poke his eye out or something. He does it out of love (I hope or tell myself that), but as you can imagine, Beau is always in a very safe and secure location next to either Ben or I. Dane has taken having Beau really well, but he still is adjusting to not being the baby anymore and it will take some getting used to.
Beau has been a dream baby and we are so blessed to have this sweet little angel in our family!

No comments: