Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tis the Season!

Our Christmas Card
(the inside)
(the outside)

Our Christmas Tree
...or as Dane would say it "Chri-ma Twee"

Our New Christmas Tradition
...and it is totally working!

Pictures with Santa


Here are more pictures from our ward Christmas party "Cocoa and Cookies with Santa." Not only did they see Santa, but they got to go on a hayride and sing Christmas carols...the boys had a blast!



We love this time of year and it has been even more fun now that our boys are old enough to get excited about it too! We are looking forward to our UT Christmas trip...Logan cannot go a day without talking about it!
Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Katie Bryner said...

The boys looked like they had a blast at the party! Your tree is so cute!

Michelle Y. said...

Your Christmas card was the nicest one I have seen. I would love to hear where you had them printed out, I loved it!

Ashlie said...

I was so excited to get my x-mas card last night! They were adorable. Hope you guys have a very Merry Xmas! Sorry I am such a Scrooge and didn't send cards this year.