Wednesday, June 9, 2010

5 Years

May 21st was Ben and I's 5 year Anniversary! I can't believe that it has only been 5 years and I mean that in a good way...I feel like I have known Ben my entire life and I cannot imagine life without him. He is such an amazing husband and father and I am so thankful to be married to my best friend:)

The Ropers were kind enough to watch our boys over night so that we could have a fun little getaway to Scottsdale. We had such a great time and the only bad part was that we wished it lasted longer. We definitely missed our sweet boys, but it was a nice break.
Here we are at Morton's Steakhouse...very yummy! Happy Anniversary Ben! I am looking forward to many more to come...love you!

2 comments:

Aly said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a darling family!

PS..My little sister Lizzie is moving to Gilbert!! Her husband is going to dental school and they are moving at the end of this month.

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute picture. You guys look good together :)

Suzy