Welcome to our family blog!
I'm sure you are all exhausted now that family has left. I know Clark and I are so sleepy today. It was a fun week with everyone getting together so often! Thanks again for making the yummy potatoes and fruit salad for Easter Dinner.
Oh, I am so in love with little sweater vests on boys. They look so stinking handsome. :) Glad your Easter was fun and family filled.
IT seems your easter was filled with fun! Your boys are so cute! Come and visit us in Logan, soon!Good luck this weekend!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm sure you are all exhausted now that family has left. I know Clark and I are so sleepy today. It was a fun week with everyone getting together so often! Thanks again for making the yummy potatoes and fruit salad for Easter Dinner.
Oh, I am so in love with little sweater vests on boys. They look so stinking handsome. :) Glad your Easter was fun and family filled.
IT seems your easter was filled with fun! Your boys are so cute! Come and visit us in Logan, soon!
Good luck this weekend!
Post a Comment