It is always fun to get together with Clark, Lindsay, and Sam. Our favorite past times include eating, chatting, and playing with the boys (no, I didn't have another child secretly...the baby boy in black is my nephew Jaxon...he is so sweet) all together.
Clark and Lindsay have worked very hard in their backyard and their labors have paid off...it looks beautiful!
It is so much fun to hangout and relax in their hammock or on the patio furniture especially in the nice weather we are having right now.Sam was nice enough to grill us some steaks, which were fabulous, but not as fabulous as his apron:)
The highlight of the night was good old fashioned wheel barrow rides! The boys could not get enough!


Thanks guys for the fun night and we have to get together more often!
3 comments:
I'm jealous! I wish that I could be there for all the fun you guys have together. I can't decide who was having more fun in the wheelbarrow; Clark or the boys? :)
I haven't been on the blog scene for a bit. The photos look like we really did have so much fun:) We love having you guys over! And yes, we do need to get together more regularly:) Glad to hear you had fun in Cali. You'll have to fill us in on the details later. Oh, when you get a chance could you email me some of those photos from the BBQ?
The weather looks wonderful! I love the picture of sam in his apron! It looks like fun!
Post a Comment