Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!!!

We just want you to know how much we love and appreciate you. You are such an incredible daddy, husband, best friend, priesthood holder, and provider. You bring so much happiness to all of our lives and we don't know what we would do without you. Thank you so much for all that you do, which is A LOT!!! We love you so much and are so thankful that we are an eternal family. We love you so much Ben! HAPPY BIRTHDAY old man!!!
Love,
Jess, Logan, and Daners

4 comments:

Katie Bryner said...

Happy Birthday big,old brother! I hope it is fantastic and that you can take a break from everything to celebrate how old you are now! :) Love you lots!

Valerie said...

Jessica! How are you?
(this is valerie-bateman-hart by the way)
I found you through Jen(sanders) blog. I haven't seen you forever, last time you had blond hair and we were cheering together at Jordan H.S. We had fun memories on that squad. Any way, I just wanted to say hi and your kids are very very cute. Have a great holiday :)

Ashlie said...

I was so good to see you while you were here! I miss you girls so much! I wish we could get together with our babies. I haven't seen Logan since he was like 8 months old. You looked absolutely beautiful (like always)!

crystalyn and rob said...

how old is he now?!?!?! ha ha you guys rock!!