Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome Jaxon Jude Wright!

I would be making that face too if I just popped out a 9 lb 4 oz baby!!! But, Julie handled it like a champ even after 25 hours of labor and her epidural wearing off at the worst time.
Her little Jaxon is so sweet, good natured, and easy going. He truly is a little angel...so far:)

He has the LONGEST big toe I have ever seen! Well, I guess his daddy's is pretty dang long so he comes in at a close second.

His daddy and I witnessed the delivery and we were gripping each other as hard as we could the entire time. It was pretty intense, but I was glad that I could be there for her along with Jen and our dad. They actually had a lot of family support from both sides and everyone was really excited to welcome our new little family member:)
I actually am still here in Vegas helping out for the next few days. It has been fun getting to know this little guy and watching Ju and John turn into little parents over night. They are doing such a great job and Jaxon is lucky to have them.


Julie and Jaxon are recovering well and I am blown away at how phenomenal Julie is doing and handling everything. I am constantly pestering her to take a nap, but she won't sit down! She is just TCB'in as she would say.


I can't believe that my baby sis has a baby...CRAZY! Congrats Ju and John! We love you and we love baby Jaxon!

4 comments:

Lac said...

Oh my gosh, all these little babies....I'm so jealous!

The Bonham Family said...

Nicole told me all about her birth and I can't belive it!! She is such a trooper! Im so glad your are there to help. That is such a crazy feeling to have your baby sister growing up. Congrats to John & Julie, you will be wonderful parents!

Nat and Jordy said...

Wow! I can't believe that Julie is a mom! So exciting!!! Sorry to hear she had such a hard labor! Please send Julie my love and give that darling Jaxon big kisses! You are such a great big sis! Love you Jess!

JR and Brynn said...

That is so exciting! Congrats to your entire family on the new member. He is darling. I must say, however, Julie being a mom is proof, Jessica, that we are getting OLD. :)