
Dane had his 1 month doctor's appointment last week and here are his current stats:
Weight: 10 lbs. (52%)
Length: 22 in. (72%)
Head: 15 in. (43%)

We took some pictures while we were waiting for the doctor to come in:)
The doctor said his Thrush has cleared and he is still eating and sleeping really well. It feels like he is growing up so fast already...it makes me sad:(

Here is Dane all dressed up for his first day at church. The pants are a little big, but he still looks like a cutie:)
Logan has been loving "D" more and more each day and is always very concerned about him and what he is doing. We all are loving getting to know this little guy.
7 comments:
He is so darling! I love his little church outfit! I hear you might be dancing in the Char alumni thing! I hope so!!!
What a cutie all dressed up in his preppie little clothes! He's a doll!
Jess!!! I need to see you and get my Jess fix. I can't wait to see Dane. Is so sooo cute and tiny! You are such an amazing mommy and I miss you so much! Love you girl!
What a sweetheart! It's so funny... Our "stats" are so similar, but our babies are 3 months apart.
He is so cute... I'm glad to see you are doing so well!
Hi Jessica! Your new baby is adorable! So, I saw you at church just before the 2nd hour started! I'm now in your ward, do you remember me, we were in the ward a few years ago? Anyway, I see your sister all of the time. Guess what? I'm your new visiting teacher. I called the other day but your husband said you weren't home! Hope to see you soon!
Jennie Nichols
Such a cute boy, we are loving getting to know him too! Just wait until he is older--what a circus we will be in :).
Love you.
Om my gosh he is so cute!!! I like the one where it looks like he's giving knuckles... he's such a little birdy!! ha so cute!!!!
xoxo
Suzy
Post a Comment