Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Husband!!!

Today is Ben's birthday and I just wanted to tell him how much I love and appreciate him. Ben is such an incredible person. He is so genuine, down to earth, easy going, hardworking, hilarious (in such a nerdy way), naturally smart, spiritual, loving, kind, and the best husband and father that Logan and I could ever ask for!
Ben, we are so thankful for all that you do for us and for the joy and happiness you bring into our lives. You truly are my best friend and I am so thankful that I get to spend eternity with you:) We love you so much and hope that you have a wonderful day today! Happy Birthday old man!!!
Love,
Jess and Logan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!! You couldn't have said it better Jess, he is such a great guy. I hope you have a spectacular birthday Ben!!

Suzy

Lac said...

Happy Birthday to your husband. He's obviously a great husband to you and who could really ask for more than that! I'm happy that you're so happy! How's the pregnancy going?

Ashlie said...

Happy B-day to Ben! Can I just tell you how hard I laughed at Logan's 12 month picture on the side of your blog!! The one in the fridge or cabinet!! How freaking priceless is that! He has that "uh...oh" I got caught face. How much fun are little kids. I hope you are feeling okay and am so excited that your other little one is almost here. Merry Christmas, Love ya!!

The Thurber's said...

you are so sweet. you always do such a good job at remembering birthdays!

Shandi Brown said...

Baby mode now right? Isn't it kind of nice to have the holidays over so we can finally get ready for a baby that is coming? You are in the same boat as me, it's Jackson's B-day Dec. 22, so we were doing birthday and Christmas and now I am so ready to get going on baby stuff.